12 principles that Citibank leaders from 21 countries and regions discussed and developed around "important values common to customers, employees, and management". They are translated into each country's language and shared as our common values at Citibank all over the world. The employees always carry the core values card to talk about them with colleagues, understand them better, and carry out them every day.
- For customer
- Client Excellence
Since opening the first branch in Japan in 1902, Citibank has been operating in Japan for over a century and has built a solid business foundation that is deeply rooted in Japan.
To be a trusted financial partner and meet customers' needs, Citibank puts Client Excellence first and provides the best products and services in the market.
Our Core Values are the
Development Program for Client Excellence
Citibank is strongly committed to enhancing customer satisfaction every day through a number of regular trainings customized to all levels of responsibility from new graduates to mid-hires and senior management.
- For new graduates
- Acquiring knowledge and social skills as a business person, as well as specialized banking knowledge
- For mid-hires
- Refining and deepening knowledge of banking operations and business skills
- For branch managers
- Making good decisions to faciliate efficient organizational management
- For senior management
- Completion of master level business knowledge and evaluation skills to ensure thorough practice of risk control and compliance
- Ability to communicate in English
- Acquiring practical skills to efficiently cater to the needs of global customers
Client Excellence - Activities and Achievement
Here are some examples of what we are doing and what we have achieved as part of our effort to deliver our commitment to customers.