Citibank Japan Ltd. Solicitation Policy
When conducting sales of financial products, Citibank Japan Ltd. will make efforts to ensure that solicitation activities are conducted appropriately in accordance with the following policy.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. will solicit financial products that we determine to be suitable for customers, based on their financial condition, their investment related knowledge and experience and their purpose of using such financial products.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. aims to provide appropriate information, including the nature and the risk of individual products, so that customers may make and take responsibility for their own informed decision.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. will not make solicitation phone calls or visits during hours that are inappropriate for customers.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. will train employees to ensure that all solicitation activities are conducted appropriately.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. will sincerely consider the complaints and requests from customers.
- Citibank Japan Ltd. will maintain robust internal controls to ensure compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and implementation of appropriate solicitation activities.