- Regarding the integration of Citibank Japan's retail banking business with SMBC Trust Bank
- Connecting to Citigroup Press Release (Leaving Citibank website)
- FAQ (Updated)
- [SMBC Trust Bank Press Release] Regarding the establishment of the new brand "PRESTIA" with the acquisition of the retail banking business of Citibank Japan.
- Notice of Business Transfer to SMBC Trust Bank
- Regarding name changes of the company, products and services in relation with the business integration
- Regarding an error in the calculation of interest for yen-denominated time deposits with principal exceeding 10 million yen (Updated)
- Attention customers who may receive foreign fund transfers. Important notice concerning the use of MultiMoney Foreign Currency Savings Deposits (Updated)
Foreign Exchange Rates(Yen)
Deposit Interest Rates
Notices regarding Citibank Products
About Deposit Insurance
Yen deposits are covered by Deposit Insurance. However, only principal up to 10 million yen totalling all deposits you have with us that are in the scope of Deposit Insurance and interest until the insurable contingency are covered by Deposit Insurance.
Please refer to "Deposit Insurance" section in each Product Information Memorandum about coverage of Deposit Insurance.
For further details of Deposit Insurance, please refer to "Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan".
Lost/stolen cash cards notifications and inquiries
Regarding the display of consumption tax
Please note that at Citibank fees may be displayed either inclusive or exclusive of consumption tax. In cases where fees are displayed exclusive of consumption tax as "excluding tax", consumption tax will be added and charged separately. Thank you for your understanding.
Citibank Japan Ltd.