Please see the below regarding service charges.
- <About the Monthly Account Maintenance Fee>
Normally, Citibank automatically withdraws a monthly account maintenance fee in the amount of 2,100 yen from your account on the first business day of each month. However, this fee is waived if any of the conditions below apply:
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance in foreign currency for the previous month*1 is equivalent to 200,000 yen or more.
- If your Total Average Monthly Relationship Balance for the previous month*1 is equivalent to 500,000 yen or more.
- If you have a housing loan balance (including mortgage loan) or Personal Loan(unsecured) as of the end of the previous month.*1
- If your average monthly loan balance for Advance Money or card loans for the previous month*1 is 4 yen or more.
- If, as of the 25th of the previous month*1 (or if the 25th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the previous business day), you are a member of a Gold Card or a Platinum Card (credit card) issued by Citi Cards Japan, Inc. and you have designated a Citibank account to pay card balances.
- If, as of the 25th of the previous month*1 (or if the 25th falls on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the previous business day), you are a member of a Citibank credit card issued by Citi Cards Japan, Inc.
- If you have opened a Yen Savings e-Savings Account online in the past *2 (does not apply if you have opened an e-Savings account as an addition to an existing Yen Savings Account)
- *1If the previous month is the month you opened your account, or the month after you opened your account, there is no fee, regardless of the above conditions.
- *2New applications for e-Savings has been terminated as of December 5, 2012