The e-Statement service delivers your monthly Combined Bank Statements electronically as PDF format files to your registered e-mail address. e-Statements contain the same information as the paper bank statements that you would otherwise receive from us by mail. The PDF files you receive are encrypted for your security.
- Organizing your bank statements is easier, as you have overall control of the documents on your computer.
- e-Statements are sent by e-mail so you can receive them wherever you are in the world, affording you extra peace of mind even when away from home for extended periods.
- e-Statements contain updates on all the accounts you have with Citibank including Savings Accounts, Time Deposits, and Mutual Funds.
- The e-Statement PDF files you receive are encrypted with a 14-digit password for security.
- Being paperless, e-Statements contribute to environmental conservation.
- You can easily change the e-mail address you want your e-Statements sent to by signing on to Citibank Online.
How to Apply
Change now to e-Statements. Switching is easy.
Sign on to Citibank Online, go to Customer Service, and then go to Manage e-Statements.
Download the e-Statement Registration Form* from the Citibank Website, print it out, fill in the necessary details, and post it to us.
- *A certain period is required to complete the registration procedure after we receive your application, until which time you will continue to receive your bank statements in paper form by mail.
- *Corporate customers and customers who receive more than one bank statement per month cannot apply for the e-Statement service.
- *You cannot receive your Combined Bank Statements both e-Statements and paper form statements.
How to receive
- Step 1
Your e-Statement is sent to your registered e-mail address as a PDF file attachment.
- *When sending your e-Statement, we will also send you an email notifying you that the e-Statement has been sent if you have registered e-mail address for receiving the notification service.
- *You cannot register a cell phone e-mail address as the address for receiving e-Statements.
- *A record of your delivered e-Statements is sent to your registered mailing address every six months.
- Step 2
You can open the e-Statement PDF file by entering your 14-digit password following instructions mentioned on the e-mail.
- *Your MultiMoney account number is contained within the password for opening your e-Statement. To find out your MultiMoney account number, sign onto Citibank Online and refer to "Account Information" or call CitiPhone Banking.
- Step 3
You can save and/or print out the e-Statement PDF file.
- *Saved PDF files are also protected by encrypted passwords. You will still need to enter your 14-digit password to open your saved PDF file.
- *Please call us if you do not receive your e-Statement. We will resend your e-Statement only for the last three months.
- *To view e-Statements, you need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it free of charge from the following website.