Basic Policy for Anti-Social Forces
Citibank Japan Ltd. declares the following basic policy in order to prevent damages caused by groups or individuals, so-called "Anti-Social Forces ("ASF")", that pursue economic benefit by making full use of violence, force and fraudulent means.
- All executives and employees resolutely work toward not having any relations with ASF.
- Work with specialized agencies such as police office and attorney and handle properly in an organized way in order to prevent damages caused by ASF.
- Never accept undue demands by ASF and resolutely deal with it according to law.
- Do not give benefits and make backstage deal with ASF.
- Ensure employee's safety who deals with undue demands by ASF.